Pages

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Record(er?)ing

Dear Internet,
I really would like to do some recording this week, vocal-wise (heh, my older sister could sing!), but I was really talking about the majestic...
RECORDER!

More weirdness after the break.

Yes, the recorder is kinda weird. But it's fun. And I'm bored. So it'll have to do!
I've been playing it, and annoying the heck out of my dog for about a day - - I'm pretty sure I would have a cutie mark in 'recorders' by now if I were any good, or if I were a magical horse. Enchanted equines behind, I'm going to learn the finger charts off by heart and annoy my friends with tidbits of the aforementioned majesticness of the recorder.
Then there's the fact that I'm 14 in a week or so, and I would like to do something with my friends, but whatever, moreso I'm beginning to realise that birthdays become more of a burden as you get older (closer to dying etc etc D:), and that I should treasure this one as it could be one of the better ones!
So, without further ado, I present to you my
Things I Just Realised I Wanted For My Birthday Because I'm Making This Up As I Go Along List
1
Hey Ocean's Album 'IS'
ASDFGHJKL I just love love love this band.
Too bad my bday's on the 13th of April (Homestuck ftw), because I won't be able to listen to it now!
2 A recorder
Duh.
3 Ponies

4 some cool stuff

OkaybyefromBronwyn

No comments:

Post a Comment