Pages

Sunday 23 September 2012

Welcome to my Humble Abode

Dear Internet,
So, hi.
Talk about awkward.
Erm... yeah. I just moved from my school's blogsite (which nobody read), to this one (which nobody will read).
Not much difference really, apart from the fact that on the school blog around 2000 people might read my words - but now it's THE WHOLE WORLD.
Muahahaha *world domination*.
Yeah (again), I used to address the school as 'dear web' or 'dear internet' at the beginning and it's a habit I've kept. Also I have homework and I WILL REPEAT THIS (you've been warned) that this is merely a means of procrastination that I shall use everyday.
I know, right?
This is just a small introduction; you will hear about my goings on in life, the world, my french folder (tymail - tell you more about it later), and other random spoonerage.
I'm 13 now and I won't be later, so I'd better appreciate the present... plus I use elipsises alot. And by alot I mean ALOT.
Love y'all,
Bronwyn

p.s I'm a British geordie girl, as well (I cringe at that, because it's awkward to those who know me, for some reason, it makes me sound desperate, but I'm not. Honestly.)
*proceeds to crawl under table, lie down and cry, rocking back and down on the dining room floor whispering; "Oh, oh yes, Bronny, the internet loves you, they alll love you yes they do they do yes... yeeeeessssss. Mmmm. Mmmm. Yessss. All of my loving loving fans, but but but but but they're nottt there are they? Yes they are. Not. Are. Hmmm. Mmmm. Yessss."*
Back away slowly, now. 6_9

No comments:

Post a Comment