Pages

Thursday 22 November 2012

Small Room or Massive Crowd

Dear web,
I find the big crowd less awkward, so I'd prefer that.
Now, rhetorical question thing, do you find that speaking to a large audience is easier than one-to-one confrontation?
Just think about it, because I don't want to seem weird, or make people think I'm weird do I?
Do I?!
Also, I want to start something fun and cool on here (lolno), just so I can find it more interesting, and because Holly said so, so I might/probably will/help us we're slaves atl*.
Love, Bronwyn.
Urgh, I need to be more interesting. Sorry for wasting your time. I'm not usually this bad.
*and the likes

3 comments:

  1. No way! No way! No way! Did you just use my name in a blog post! Wooooow! Thanks bron! ;D
    - Hx
    (because you obviously don't now this is!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes I did. Also, sorry that I've been off; I think I'm coming in on Thursday, though.
      And you meant 'know', not 'now'... yeah.

      Delete
    2. And also, that post was 'just' six days ago. ಠ_ಠ

      Delete