Pages

Saturday 3 November 2012

...Found the Picture after my Ramble

 
  To the summer breeze that made me sigh, and the music that made me smile,
  I never hear good things in my head.
  When I do
  I'm hidden behind
        a layer of
concealer.
  It's always someone else
  that inspires me
leaves me in awe.
        I often wonder why I can't be happy with
                                                      what I've done myself
  because I always unpick the stitches
  and take apart the pen
then it breaks.
  It all breaks.
     I feel like giving up and...

I don't know.
  I used to think I knew it all, but now I'm left here
  alone, with my broken glass butterflies.
  Not lonely, though. Just
misunderstood.

  Goodbye to the view that I love - the view that the greatest camera
  ever created couldn't paint
in all its
beautifullness
        ...and that's a word now. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment