Pages

Friday 23 November 2012

Why Clock, WHY?!!!!!!


Dear Internet,
Honestly, I have to finish a history project and a French presentation, and I think....
Aaaahhhhhh no, I have chemistry too.
BANGS
HEAD
OFF
DESK
WHY
AM
I
SO
STUPID
I
MEAN
I
HAVE
JUST
HAD
AN
ALL
NIGHTER
AND
MY
PARENTS
ARE
GOING
TO
KILL
ME
...I'll talk/type normally now.

At least... erm...
I'm going to have weird tired spasms all day.
SO HERE YOU GO, MY FRIENDS, THIS IS WHAT I DO WHEN I GET HOME.
And to a stranger, who may or may not be reading this, thank you. Thanks for putting up with my insanity. :)
BUT TO MY FRIENDS WELL HURR DURR HERE YOU GO, Y'THINK I'M CRAZY?! 
Y'THINK?!?
Yeah, but to all you readers, even people I know, thanks.
Sigh, I'll just spam you all again with my MS Paint rubbish.


Hopefully, that made you smile/be confused/both.

Love from Bronwyn.
p.s. I made a poll! W00t. Go answer it or something. Naiw.

5 comments:

  1. *Cries*
    I'm still awake, LIKE 5 MINUTES LATER.
    ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait... did you say weird... spasms?
      Eeew.

      Delete
    2. No, I mean... *sigh*
      It...
      I...
      Urm...
      ...
      All nighters aren't nice, so just don't.
      I'd better get on with that homework, again.

      Delete
    3. IT'S LIKE 7 MINS NOW!!!!! Oh, right... oopsies.

      Delete