Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Mugged... Well not really

Note, this was posted 4 days after it was written (besides a few edits).
Dear Internet,


I love Sumo Paint
 On Saturday I went shopping for Christams presents and my purse was 'safely' tucked up inside my coat - £30 in there (which is v. much for a 13 year old, if you do the maths it's equivalent to something along the lines of £100) which I had saved up.
This is a short one, so it's okay.

I was strolling happily through the shops, when suddenly I felt for my purse and it was
GONE!!!!! It had slipped out from my coat and I hadn't noticed that it wasn't there anymore... :(

Sadly no one will be getting any presents from me this year (apart from my Secret santa buddy, of course), unless I take a loan out from the Bank of Mam/Mom/Mum or if someone finds my purse and hands it in, becuase we told some shop people and it also has my address and telephone and email in it, on a card.
Missing: my purse.
Reward: me being happy and other people getting presents (* my 10 year old sister is turing 11 on the 25th! She needs a present :'(

Love from Bronwyn.
p.s. I'm sorry Holly that I missed our LAMDA lesson last Thursday

5 comments:

  1. Well, Holly forgives you for missing your LAMDA lesson, but if you don't come in tomorrow YOUR DEAD! Not literally of course, because then you wouldn't be able to come to all the LAMDA lessons after Christmas... :)
    Oh, and trust you Bronywn to attach a My Little Pony's link!
    Really miss you Bron!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto


    your dead!!!!!!

    T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously Tilly, GET AN ACCOUNT ALREADY.
      And looking forward to your birthday here!
      + also I've just realised most of the poll is me :'(

      Delete
    2. Wait wait wait I got one Tilly.
      My dead what?
      Teeeheheheheeheh1

      Delete
    3. Whoopsy, just reading loads of old posts, and I have an account, in fact I kind of have two accounts, but have no desire to log into them.

      Delete