Pages

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Then There Were -175 000 456.05845845847547

I'm sorry, but it was this or the Enterprise on the temp. laptop :/
I can't stop laughing :P
Okay, yeah, the picture isn't relevant, but it's my sister's (who was 9 at the time) Barbie 'pup', who I was apparently murdering if I didn't take a screenshot of it.

Dear Internet,
I am terribly sorry that I have not posted for an entire week, but the problem was that whenever I tried to post my post, or edit it, my computer blue-screened (you'll have to Google that if you don't understand). So now that I have access to my dad's frustratingly slow laptop, I shall continue, and time one or two thingies to do stuff. Then there was the troubling fact that I was not at school for four days, so my friends - and some teachers - had thought that I had died, so it has been wonderful to be told that I'm not dead, or to have been asked that rhetorically.
It also seems that people read this (I'm gonna say Tilly, Louise, Jess & Holly because they said that they ''read this'' to me today (not that they read the blog actually to me, just that they said that they... never mind, you know what I mean (that they 'reed' this) , which is a bit scary so I'll have to type some more thingies now, and bug my dad some more. So... yeah.
I'm gonna make a wordle.
From Bronwyn

No comments:

Post a Comment