Pages

Saturday 8 December 2012

Random dancing is so fun!

I wrote and typed all this at 9pm, but sent it off for 23:30 in case my dad turned the internet off.
Dear Internet (and especially you),
Random dancing is really fun, you should try it sometime. For instance, if you do the loading dance (which is the best dance ever for making your technological device load faster, honest), then it has a purpose but people think it's random. Sometimes random dancing is just that though; random - and it is fun.
A dance I did half an hour ago went like this...
Why did I do this dance? Why it was because....
Becuase...
Becase...
Bese..
...
Well I dunno but it was fun and made my brain go 'Yay!', so go do some random dancing right now! With your hands (twiddle yo fingas), with your eyes (flutter flutter), with your legs (kick, yeah!) or with your mouth or tongue or something.


*do your dance in this space*













I hope you danced. If you didn't, it's your loss. :P

*dance here again*


















Love, Bronwyn

No comments:

Post a Comment