Pages

Sunday 9 December 2012

Sometimes (Song Thing)

Dear Web,












Procrastination.
Poem after breaketh.
I know the tune, but you don't, so okay.


Sometimes
Sometimes you expect it to be
Different to how you know it will turn out.
So hindsight, my good friend
I'll miss you and I'll meet you again.
The spirit of every staircase I've have found,
It helps me up and it trips me down.
Sometimes hindsight doesn't come,
And sometimes you know that it could've been worse.
But most times, you want to stop the shouts
And take the blame even though you're not what it's about.
So sometimes, you expect things to be
Better than they were before.
People, expect you to behave perfectly
It's something that you can never ignore.

I can hide here where you can't see
I see the blinding light but I delete.
Then everybody asks me why I'm never here...
But sometimes I stay.
If you want to find me just call my name
'Cause I'll come crawling, running through all the pain.
You can watch the hillside for my sillhouette,
Then you'll see my figure coming; I'm your safety net.

By, and from Bronwyn

1 comment:

  1. Gonna force u to sing this, mrs potter xox

    ReplyDelete