Pages

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Awww, Thanks! I totally wanted to hear THAT. *NOW WITH DIALOGUE*

Note for people who know me that this was made BEFORE I came back, so please don't be offended
Pic actually relevant

Dear My Little Reader,
Isn't it annoying when you've been ill and people ask you why you were off? At school, I mean.
I am a generally honest person, and I won't go round lying about stuff just for the sake of it, but sometimes, if you've had a massive stomach bug you don't really want to tell people about it - and why would they want to know anyway? Yes, I know, I know, people care and stuff, but I don't think they actually want to know; I've made the mistake of asking someone before.
It went a bit like this:
Me: Oh, hi [Name]!
[Name]: Hi.
Me: Yeah, so you're back! Yay! Are ya happy to be back then?
[Name]:No. Seriously, would you be?
Me: I guess not... Wait, why were you off anyway?
[Name]: I was suffering from excruciatingly painful diarrhea.
Me: :O

Or, worse, they simply tell you.

Me: Oh, hi [Name]!
[Name]: Hi.
Me: Yeah, so you're back! Yay! Are ya happy to be back then?
[Name]: Yeah, I was suffering from excruciatingly painful diarrhea.
Me: :O 

Then there's the other one:

Me: Oh, hi [Name]!
[Name]: Hi.
Me: Do you know what was the maths homework was? I forgot to write it down.
[Name]: I've been off for 2 weeks.
Me: :O
[Name] (sighs): Yeah, I got a blood test and everything, and tomorrow I'm leaving school at lunch to go to the hospital; they think it might be something serious. Honestly, people all around the school have been having my symptoms apparently... but I have, let's say, a history, of medical problems, so both my parents and my doctor get extra-worried even sneeze! So, this means that I might get another fortnight off school. Kinda-yay, but also kinda-let's-all-panic...
...
...
Where are you?
oops, I walked away



Onwards!
From Bronwyn

10 comments:

  1. Aw, love you Bron + I'm really glad you're back at school! You better not leave me a loner for that long again! :)
    - Hx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same Here
      T xxx





      Wait why were you off again?

      Delete
    2. I never told anyone, really. I was ill.

      Let's leave it at that.
      *mysterious eyebrow wiggle, but because I can't do that, just me frantically moving my eyebrows up and down with my fingers*

      Delete
  2. I agree luv u bron!!!!!
    Mrs Potter xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya people! Just read your blog, loving it Bron! Let me in on all of the code name thing please, and this is really cool. Who's T? I think I can guess the others, and please make a section for me in the poll, I want one that says, "A friend who thought, 'Hey, my friend Bronwyn has a blog, that's so cool, I'm going to check it out!' " Love ya!
    Anna x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, cannot edit the poll. The public hath voted!!!!
      (it doesn't let me)

      Delete
    2. And, there is the option of 'Bronwyn, I'm your friend who remembered you had a blog from that one time and decided to check it out because I was really bored/I felt guilty' which pretty much describes your problemo.

      Delete
    3. Really? You can't even guess.
      TS

      Does that help?

      Delete
  4. Ahh, sorry that was meant to be anonymous but meh! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha lol it says 'my doctor get extra-worried even sneeze!'
    I really don't think that [Name] would ever say that.
    Off to the editing room!
    Or not, CBB

    ReplyDelete