Pages

Monday 24 December 2012

Merry November

Dear Internet,

I be a fibber and about to rant.
More so, my household is filled with the flu and everyone is ill besides me; excluding the slight cough I still retain from my plight.
Everybody on TV will not stop going on about how amazing Christmas is - but the fantastical element they blab on about constantly simply doesn't exist (everyone just remembers Christmas as being better than the rest of the year, then they make stuff up about it).
Right now, my older sister is walking around the house singing a song about Jesus because she is performing at one of the local churches tomorrow - but the problem with that is that she doesn't actually care about religion most of the time, the closest she gets to that is blaspheming in itself.
Really, outside it is beautiful. That is because the winter sky is always prettier than the summer sky (cue light bulb going off above my head - IDEA!),
*and then I actually logged off plus now it's the 24th*
You'd think because it's Christmas eve that I'd have a life... well you'd be wrong, for my family is boring.
Christmas will be really fun though and I'm super excited just to have a break, so have a good one (happy Hanukkah etc etc)!
Love from Bronwyn

No comments:

Post a Comment