Pages

Tuesday 23 October 2012

Equations of Chocolate Substance


Dear internet,
Ties are fun and can be nice to be involved in.
Wait...
I mean it's nice to draw with someone in a race or something along the lines of that, because nobody has to lose (it's usually me who loses :P).
Unless it's something to do with creativenesseseses, it's unlikely that I will win, because it's hard to boss people around in a topic when you're bad at said topic - I can totally motivate people if it's to do with songs, though. Either that or I really annoy people. Hm. I honestly think it's a bit of both, for I sing and motivate my team with my (movtivating) songs and then they must be really determined to get away from my songs because they're so repetetive.
Par exemple (no Madame Crozzy-Ponts, NO!), a song for when I was hiking up Helvellyn (fancy link, I know):
Sandwiches, crisps, tea, coffee,
Sandwiches, crisps, tea and a rocky!
REPEAT INFINITELY FOR INFINITE MOTIVATION UNLESS YOU'RE VEGAN OR SOMETHING
So, yeah. "So, yeah" should be my catchphrase or something. "Or something" should be my catchphrase or something!

Also, there is one thing that is a better motivation than a rocky bar up Helvellyn (apart from stuff like Double Deckers and other delicious noo-nahs) and that is this...

Me + These things = >Hyper.
See? I'm good at the maths or something! :D
Fox's Echo bar. Try it now. Please.
Or don't, because you don't have to.
And a fact... I've only ever had 9 of these in my life. Hm again. 9 is too many, isn't it?
*DEEP BREATH*
It's because I got a pack of 9 from this place for £1.50 a couple of years ago and they were so yummy they lasted me a whole three weeks I know that's a bit too long to keep some biscuits for but I really wanted to savour them and I got them from a supermarket bargain hand me down store anyways so that's probably why for me eating them resulted in rolling around on the floor screaming with laughter every single time I tried one but whatever I know I haven't had another one since then because they sold out after three weeks would you believe it.................. . . . .      .           .                     ..... help meeeeeeeee...

Got to tend to Geography homework, so bye.
From Bronwyn

p.s. can't be bothered to check for typos so y'know

3 comments:

  1. Moses and God, Moses and god together they are unstoppable !!!!!
    from miss potter, u no who i am x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also no who you are miss potter. Please do not mention that song ever again. Ever. Ever.
      T

      P.S Just using this comment so I don't have to do my history essay.
      Procrastonation rules!

      Delete
    2. Whps!Spell Check
      ( nsert Crrect Spellng Here
      (f prcrastnatn

      Delete