Pages

Monday 8 October 2012

Binary

Dear the voices inside my head (jk, I don't (think I) have schitzophrenia*)

I don't even know why that's the title, but this one'll be short
Meh, whatever.
But it's been 3 DAYS. And I know how you imaginary people get, you get...
imaginary?
Meh. ^-^
Anyway - I have reached the big two-five! That's 25 hits (w00t), which, I know, is NOT (I repeat NOT) a very high number considering Equestria Daily has 250 million.
That's only, wait...
250 000 000
25 -  - - -  - - -
10 000 000 times more needed; not too much of a challenge. You imaginary guys can refresh that many times, right? ;) Either that or start a huge meme/cult/thing, in which everyone loves my blog and reads it.
Not that I want that many people to read it, I just think that on the internet you can just throw your thoughts out there, and nobody will read them.

Love, Bronwyn

*I don't think that's how you spell it.

No comments:

Post a Comment