Pages

Sunday 28 October 2012

Many, Many, Many Clever Ideas!

Dear Internet,
I just had the most -uh-maze-ing idea, it's this thing called 'schedule' in Blogger. Make posts now and post them later - I won't suddenly have my OCDish urge to post in the middle of the night, because it will already have been fulfilled through the timer. That's nice.
Then I had another idea...
Don't procrastinate (as much)! Just get on with my work. You too, random reader! Get on with whatever you were supposed to be doing. Go, now.
You're still here.
I don't believe you if you tell me you have nothing to do, 'cause everybody has something more important than my blog.
No?
...
Fine, then.
I have to write a speech still, because of illness caused by procrastination, so argh urgh. Argh urgh argh urgh urgh.
"Hello, this is my speech! Some random spoonerage about other random tikka masala and there you go. Dreams! Love! Aspirations! Journeys! Thank you, goodbye." *pukes*
D- *gags* Done. *covers mouth and turns away from laptop*.
Okay, so maybe not so many great amazing clever ideas.
From Bronwyn

No comments:

Post a Comment