Pages

Saturday 27 October 2012

People Talk About...




...Awkward Conversations

Dear Internet,

I've been sleeping a lot lately. On Thursday, I was ill from exhaustion (see my last post :P), and I was in bed until 4:30pm. 'Twas fun. Yesterday, I didn't get around to logging on, then waiting half an hour for Blogger to load... etc, etc.
I've done nothing, and I have to write a speech about stuff, myself, my idols, myself again.
The theme?      'Journeys'

What a load of macaroni balony
But enough about me! Let's type about not me, maybe even you.
Fun Stuff follows the exclamation mark!
People online are talking about awkward conversations, and I personally think that these moments mainly sprout from standing next to people who you don't know.
e.g
Stranger stands next to me as we wait outside class/bus stop/some place you can't escape from.
Me: So... hi.
S: .....        Hi.
Me: So, anything exciting happen to you today?
................................*awkward silence*................................
S: No.
Me:    Oh! Me neither. *I get out what's in my pockets so I don't have to make eye contact*
S:                                     ...Quite a lot of merits there! I've had... *counts on fingers for another awkward minute* ...3! How many's have you had since Year 7? I know I've had 11!
Me: *sharp inward breath, and I mutter* 85...
S: D:
Me: *awkward trollface lol*

Awkward.
And, the focus is still on me.
If you don't go to school at the moment, you mightn't know what I'm on about, but just go along with my ramblings and other stuff - I'll finish with a pic.
ugh       jpeg destroys my paint pics
 
Love, Bronwyn

pic unrelated but awesome


No comments:

Post a Comment