Pages

Saturday 20 October 2012

Voice

So hi internet, how're you?
I just had a thought; I love music. I love sound

Music's a passion of mine, and I could never cope if I were to become deaf, because I can always feel a rhythm, some lyrics, or often a tune inside my head. My friends would definitely be able to confirm this, 'cause I'm always singing or doing something along the lines of music; and why not? It's great to be moved by a song.

I also love sight.
Seeing things! Woohoo!

Then there's taste, which is amazing if you think about it; how you can always taste something, and just... yeah.

Feeling. Feeling is super. I really love the feeling of typing, of sitting there - of my feet on the ground.

Plus moving! The Earth moves.

I love life, it's so cool. The entirety of the human race. And if I were told to draw a picture of life or of everything, and even if I were given a million years to do it, I think I'd only ever get this:

Or something like this because... I simply cannot and nobody ever will understand life in general. So please don't think about it, merely appreciate it. :) And never wish you could skip this lesson, or end that work day, or even go straight to the weekend! Love what you've got. :D

From Bronwyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment