Pages

Monday 1 October 2012

A Cut Above

Hello, My Dear Friend...
Today, I played in a hockey match at Gateshead Stadium for my school. Well, okay, it was a friendly match and I kept on being switched in because I was a sub, but that still counts, doesn't it?
No?
Hm. You non-existant people seem not to care, alot.
It doesn't matter though; I just need to get my thoughts and emotions out into the world, not a small book in my bedroom dresser, and this means you can click 'next blog' all you like - I'm still here.
The title of this one is because in Electronics today, I cut off some of my hair as a dare (rhymes :D) and it  was fun, at least it was funner than the cold, muscle pulling, devastatingly bad hockey match my team played against Durham High (although, they pay to go to school in the UK, so they must want to get the most out of their *ahem* parents' money) who beat us 12-0 last year, and 5-0 today. Mind you, they probably don't have the same team as last year, because nobody from 2011 can afford the new fees! XD
Lurve y'all,
Bah-ronwyn.

ps.
CU L8R and I'd better tell you about the *shudder* french 'fohldaire' soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment