Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Kein Something Sprakken Something Die Something Deutsch










pic completely related
<= me during language lessons

Dear Internet,
I do not speak German, French or Latin.
Just because I have lessons in them does not make me speak them.
PROCRASTINATIONAL RANT TIME!

children: YAY!
*I steal a toot sweet from a 6 year old and run away whilst playing random notes, thus enchanting the children*
children: YAY!...?
me: MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA- -
toodle tee toot
children: YAY! *follow*

Yeah, I'm lucky to go to school, but it's so BORING!!!!!! At times.
Wait, I need to do these pieces of homework (e.g I have 4 pieces of German that I have not done (from 3 previous weeks and today) and I have hidden this fact from the teacher who I know might just explode with anger if she found out that I hadn't forgotten my book and that I had actually just not done the homework in the first place).
I shall bid thee farewell.
Bronwyn *--*

No comments:

Post a Comment