Pages

Friday 19 October 2012

Happy Song Thing

Dear Internet,
Apparently, I'm too depressing.
So I'll sing a happy song at 11pm. Also, I <3 this song!

Yes.
Real lyrics after the break.

Ahem... (You'd better make your own tune or something)
*HAPPPPPPPYYYY SONG!
HAPPPPPEEE SONG!* <= warmup

You said I was depressing
And I was always digressing
About salads and their dressing
So I'll sing a happy song!
Just smile and be who you are,
Don't be afraid to ever sit far
From what makes you a great star
After that life won't go wrong!

So sing sing sing a happy song
Dance dance dance
Just jump up now
Should-n't care when or how
Have to make you grin 
Because I was rather dim
And if I really sing
I can make you happy
Just give Bron a little ring!


:D :D IMPROV IS FUUUN!
Love, Bronwyn :)

2 comments:

  1. I like the lyrics (your lyrics)
    t
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, the mysterious 'T' strikes again! You get a comment song thing!
      COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT YEAH YEAH COMMENT COMMENT YEAH YEAH!!!! YEAH!!!! POSTED NOW!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
      It's going to be chillout music, totally.

      Delete