Pages

Thursday 18 October 2012

Prefect Stuff

Dear Internet,
I'm not sure if I've already posted this, but you'll have to read it anyway!
*cue evil laugh*
Actually, you don't have to, but you want to, right?
Yes, you do.
I was on prefect duty at a parent's evening on ... last night and it was painful. And by painful I mean almost 2 hours of standing there, smiling. Greeting. Both. Farewelling (?).
It was nasty.
At least I put £1 in the donation box and took a cup of tea and 4 (& a half <= don't ask) biscuits.
And now, I procrastinate. :D
Thusly. (+ pics after break!)


But I looked nothing like that yesterday, I looked like this  xD :
niiiice.

From, Bronwyn :D
p.s.
ALMOST 100 VIEWS! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! WE'RE NEARLY AT 250 000 000 GUIZE!
ONLY 249 999 900 TO GO OR SOMETHING! WOOHOO!
Here, have one more pic :)

What is this? I don't even...


No comments:

Post a Comment